Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Urgent Care team)
We are looking to recruit an additional ANP to join our practice and work with the Urgent care team. Nestling in the glorious Forest of Dean, our Cinderford surgery serves the surrounding town and rural communities. Moving to spacious, environmentally friendly new premises in August, we will occupy the first purpose-built, dementia-friendly surgery in the UK. Patients can also access a full range of services at our branch site in local village of Ruardean where every consulting room has a stunning view.
- Friendly, democratic partnership of 4 plus 2 salaried GPs supported by an ANP, prescribing nurses and a large team of practice nurses and HCAs
- 1-2 days per week (ideally include Thursdays and Fridays)
- 7780 registered patients
- Dispensing practice (both sites)
- Training Practice for 2 trainees
- Currently contracted to run local Community Hospital
- Very recent Good CQC rating (Aug 2019)
- Keen participant of local PCN
- TPP SystmOne + econsult
- Regular practice and PCN training
The role will require the provision of high-quality service to the patients of the practice, advising on the diagnosis and management of illness and prescribing medication where appropriate.
You will undertake telephone and video consultations with patients who present with a wide range of illness, both acute and chronic. Face to face and home visits may be required as needed and considered safe to do so. You will also be expected to make referrals to secondary care, plan, implement and evaluate care plans. GP assistance and support will be at hand at each session.
Candidate must hold MSc (Hons) Advanced Clinical Practioner with both non-medical prescribing (V300) and Health Assessment modules.
The ideal candidate will be competent as an autonomous practitioner and RCN accreditation is desirable.
Please email CV and salary expectations to practice manager Andrea Till firstname.lastname@example.org