Booster doses are now being offered for all patients aged 75 years and over, or who are clinically extremely vulnerable (were previously shielding).
We will be using text/phone/mail to contact eligible patients to attend the following ‘Walk In’ clinics at the vaccination centre – no appointment necessary.
- Tuesday 21/09/2021 08:40-12:30, and 13:40-17:30
- Wednesday 22/09/2021 14:40 – 18:30
- Thursday 23/09/2021 08:40-12:30 and 13:40 -17:30
- Friday 24/09/2021 08:40-12:30
- Sunday 26/09/2021 08:40-12:30
All boosters will be Pfizer and will require a 15 minute wait.
All patients must have received their second dose 6 months ago – so at the minute we are only inviting those who had their second jab before the 21st of March.
Unfortunately it is not currently possible to administer COVID boosters and flu jabs at the same time or at the same venue so flu jabs will be arranged separately.